Wednesday, April 30, 2014

LO Using May KOM Flying Unicorn

 Hey all! Sharing one of my May KOM LO's from Flying Unicorn. I combined the Main Kit and the Small Art Big Passion and one of the Prima chippies, black lace out of the Mixed passion to get a soft romantic LO. Surprisingly I used lots of black! I love how it made the LO pop and come to life. Nature Walk has to be a total fave collection for me from 7 Dots! Here is the LO..


Here are a couple of close ups..



So loved fussy cutting all of the My Minds Eye roses! Love that little 6x6 pack of paper in the Small Art Big Passion Kit! Dreamy pp!! The prima woman chippy just spoke romance to me. So much fun!!

The Extras that I used was one of the new Memory Box Stencils to create my BG on the paper and Prima doily mask on the black to tie the 2 together. Found a rub on in my stash that fit the wooden frame perfectly.

Stay tuned for more May KOM Projects coming soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment