Monday, September 7, 2015

A bit of Fall and CE

Hello everyone! Tammy here today to share a fall inspired project with you using CE chippies and a stamp! Yes it is no secret that Fall is one of my most fave seasons. Love the trees changing their attire to beautiful golds oranges and yellows. The temps are wonderful where I live as well. So I did a little celebration canvas of this wonderful time of the year. Here is my project...


The Flourish 27 was treated with some Mix'd Media Inx in truffle then painted randomly with some 13 Arts old gold paint.  Just love alll the YUMMY Flourishes that CE has!! The clock face I just used some of the 13 arts paint. Layered on some Petaloo  blooms and a Kaisercraft banner. Love the Autumn feel so much to this little canvas. Here are a couple of close ups..



Love the details in these gorgeous chippies!! Also you can see in my BG the Distress Screen stamp. I love using this in my BG. Just love the texture it brings! Thank you for joining me today! Oh and Happy Labor Day too!! :)

Creative Embellishment Products used:

Distressed Screen Stamp

Flourish 27

3 inch Clock Face

Other Items Used:

13 Arts Old Gold Paint

Mixed Media Inx

Petaloo Flowers

Tim Holtz Tissue paper

13 Arts Mica Flakes

Shimmerz and Lindy's Mists



No comments:

Post a Comment