Monday, March 28, 2016

Springtime Play with Petaloo

Hello all of you Petaloo fans out there in cyber world!! I am here today to share a little project I made using some little Wal-mart finds. My mom found them for me to use. Well they wasn't that pretty.. Nice.. But not that pretty.. So what is a girl to do?! PETALOO!! Yup! Petaloo makes every project wonderful and come to life. From the flowers to the trims and everything in between!! I enjoyed playing sooo much! Here is the project...

FullSizeRender (6)

The little arrangement was just eggs and a few sprigs of plastic foliage. The base was just burlap.. Ahhh Burlap! Well Petaloo has gorgeous Burlap Blooms!! Oh and trims too!! I added a little bit of the cream Burlap trims with some of the Crochet Lace and trims in cream as well. This made the base look soooo much better! Love the delicate antique feel it has now. I also use the Lace trims in taupe on the top of the little bird house. This tied in well with the base. All that was left to do was remove those plastic sprigs and a egg and add my bird house. I did rearrange the burlap that was already in the arrangement, this was a perfect bed for my birdhouse to go on top of.. Next was the super fun part of adding in the gorgeous Burlap and Canvas blooms!! I couldn't forget the sweet little butterfly either! He was the cherry on top of a sweet spring arrangement! Here are a few close ups of the details..
FullSizeRender (6)

FullSizeRender (4)

FullSizeRender (5)
Next time you're out, and about, and see a little decoration that could use some Petaloo TLC, pick it up!! I don't think you would be disappointed at all!! :)
Thank you so much for joining me today!
Petaloo Products used:
Burlap Trim
Crochet Trims
Lace trims
Burlap Blooms
Canvas blooms

Huggs!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment