Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Flying Unicorn Teams Up with Word Art Wednesday!

 Hello Everyone! This week we are teaming up with Word Art Wednesday. I am excited to be teaming up with a Christian based challenge site! This was way cool to do a project for them. I think it is awesome to keep God in what we do as a scrapbooking community. I have found that some of the best people I know are in this little thing we call a hobby/passion. To have God in it makes it even more wonderful! This weeks verse for us to use is..
Here is the card that I made using this scripture..


 For my card I used the Small Art Small passion May KOM. I sooo adored the MME papers in this kit!! I found a image off of Pinterest and added the verse to it. I then used bits and pieces of items that I had laying on my desk from previous kits. The Tag was from April KOM. The 13 Arts chicken wire was in a kit (I don't remember which one). Then added in a single unused Manor House rose (Sooo love these!!) along with some Petaloo flowers. Oh and the Manor House frame eeek I now only have one left in my stash! I love those frames!! A simple, but very sweet card was born. Love that now Flying Unicorn is a sponsor for this lovely Challenge site!!

Thank you for joining me today! Hope your week is filled with creativity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment