Wednesday, May 14, 2014

MMU With Flying Unicorn

Hi everyone! Its my turn at the MMU this month at Flying Unicorn!! Hope to see ya playing along with me!!

 Ok so who says that fast food can't play a role in the scrapping world?! Bet I have ya scratching your head huh..  Well it all started when I was having to relieve a co-worker at another office, its in a small town. I wasn't to hungry when I went to lunch and thought I would just go get a happy meal at Mc D's. So I did in my bag and pull out the CUTEST fry box! LOL It was soo small and tiny perfect for little hands. Hehe.. Then I thought how cute to make a box this small. It could hold little treasures or a gift card.. So that was what started this project! LOL I even made a template (Found Here) of this box or you can choose to go on line and find your own. You may prefer the bigger ones that are out there or a little less scoring. This is what my box looked like undecorated..


And Here is what it looks like now decorated!


I used the papers in the Small art Big Passion in the May KOM, a couple of dies, Petaloo flowers, Flying Unicorn small flowers, wooden tag, and some seam binding. You can even place a little message on the back!

Template available in my challenge thread also what's up for grabs on the RAK!

Thank you for joining me today!!






No comments:

Post a Comment