Friday, December 31, 2010

My Favorite LO's this year

Here are my favorite LO's some was done before I joined CTMH. I love all types of scrapbooking things though. But I do LOVE CTMH products as well!! But from time to time you will see things in my LO that are not CTMH. My number 1 rule is to make my LO look like I want them to look. Hope you enjoy!!

This is a LO of my DS working for something that he wants.

Left side

Right side
2009 christmas LO

Left side
Right side



A little extra (I do this a lot with my LO)



My DD sweet 16 Bday
Left side

Right side


Extra bits

Little more extra..


The Xbox kid LOL..

Left side


Right side


Little sweety my cousins little girl.


First CTMH LO


Left side
Right side


One of my other little sweety's
Left side

Right side

These are the ones that are my most fav todate... Hope You all have a Happy New Year!!! See ya in 2011!!


1 comment:

  1. I love your layouts so many cool things in each from the pictures that you used to the little accents (like the little blue and orange square flower things)

    ReplyDelete