Monday, October 22, 2012

**Spooky Creations** Flying Unicorn

 Hello everyone! Hope everyone is doing great today! I have a few spooky projects to share with you. I had a blast playing with Pinkpaislee "Phatom" collection. I used it on all projects that I am about to show. We currently have a sale going on for 20% off all Halloween products in the Flying Unicorn store. Hows that for Spooky savings?!  Hope you all get a chance to get you hand on this paper collection, I loved playing with it!! Here we go!

 First up I used the PP on my OTP project from this months KOM! Painted all my letters black (chalk paint in the KOM) and added some Petaloo, Manor House blooms, stamps and a few Spooky creatures to create my Spooky greeting!

Here are a couple of close ups..




 Next spooky project is my Boo Bird house that I created for last months MMU. Click on the MMU to take you to the instructions on how to build your own spooky box! Its a treat box that holds yummy treats for that special Ghoul or Booy in your life! LOL

Really Loved this PP!!

 Lastly a LO too!
 More Petaloo and Manor House flowers. A few DA pieces and that spooky tree was made from a FX chippy piece. I also used some of the new Stampendous Mica flakes to make the leaves on the tree.  Mists a pleanty all over this LO! LOL These are all also available in the Flying Unicorn store. I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment