Saturday, January 5, 2013

"KOM Jan "Carpe Diem" Flying Unicorn LO's"

Here is a couple of Creations from me, using Jan KOM "Carpe Diem". I have more coming up really soon and some exciting challenge information as well!! But until then here are these!




What I used:
Main Kit: cardboard, PP, Butterflies
Flower addon: Vine and Yellow daisy flowers (Bo bunney)
Embellishment Addon: Viva colors both of them.. Seed pack and the bird is actually one of the packages!

My stash: Doilies (Christmas gift from our party from Steph) Cameo, Green flowers (handmade) Brown flowers Handmade. Title Aug KOM, Gesso and Lindy's MoonShadow mist.

Some close ups!
If ya like the green flowers on the LO then visit the Flying Unicorn forms for WCYDW on Wednesday! Gonna have a tute for ya!




Next LO! This was a AMAZING Kit to work with!! Soooo Many Possiblities!!


What I used:
Main Kit: Bling, Yellow flowers, Ranger paint, die cuts package (Pinkpaislee)
Emblishment addon: Tattered Angels mask, Little envelopes, Viva inks both colors, Die cut sheet
Carstock addon: Base
Pattern Paper Addon: Background and Fussy cut birds and sayings.
Flower Addon: All blue ones and white vine.

My stash:
Matching Tatter Angel stamp, Dusty attic Chippy, Embossing Enamel Stampendeous Aged Copper, Art is mask, Lindy's Moonshadow. Manor House white flowers. Items in Bold Available in the Flying Unicorn store. Click to follow the links!

Here are some close ups..


Stay tuned for some more LO's and exciting challenge informaiton!! Have a great day!!












2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layouts Tammy, and I LOVE those gorgeous green flowers. I'm really looking forward to Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so beautiful Tammy!!I cant wait to see the new video tutorial!!! I am excited!

    ReplyDelete