Friday, August 16, 2013

*** MMM Flying Unicorn Projects***

Hello all! Hope you have a awesome weekend full of scrappy fun! Here are a couple of projects that I did using our Mixed Media Muse kit..

Here is my art journal page... It was fun just playing around in my book!



From My stash, Lindy's , Black waterproof pen, Prima lilly flowers, gesso and static mask.

I also made a wall hanging to go in my art room..
Loved all the fun goodies in this kit! The sayings from canvas corp was really cool! Love love love them! So many more to play with on future projects! On this project it is easier telling you what is from my stash! LOL Because most everything is from the kit! Lindy's mist, Gesso and little inker. That is it everything else is in the kit! 

So much fun in this kit had a blast playing with it! Hope you get your hands on one!

No comments:

Post a Comment