Thursday, April 21, 2011

More Florabella Fun

This past weekend I did a photo shoot for our church. To raise money for our youth church cabin. I got some pictures of my cousin's little girl. She is so pretty, spunky and full of energy!! She was my lighting tester. She had fun poising for me and I really enjoyed taking the pictures of her!! I am gonna use some of the photo's below to show you our special kit from CTMH for " National Scrapbooking Month". The name of the kit is called "You and Me" and it is chalked full of goodies! Here are the photos of her, all are enhanced using Florabella actions and one I used Florabella texture with.
This is the one that I used actions and textures with.. She's such a little cutie!!
Love this one too!!
Lastly this one. I think all the pictures turned out awesome for everyone! This weekend I plan on putting together one of the LO that comes with the "You and Me" kit and use the wonderful pics above. Till then my dear friends!!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable girl!!! you did a great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!!! Awesome job with the florabella actions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness gracious these are gorgeous!! You have got to scrap that first one!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete