Sunday, July 24, 2011

Last Challange for this month LOL

 I have been having a blast over at Swirlydoos and their challanges.. I got 3 to post this month!! As you may have noticed that I have dropped down to doing single pages. I still love doing doubles but the time that they take me sheesh! So I dropped down to doing singles so I can get more out faster.. Also to keep me from getting tired of one LO for so long.. Anyway I did 1 more challage this month this one was the "Black and White" challange by Miss Joyce ( she is such a sweetheart!). The guide lines was to use Black and White and one other color of your choice. I chose Blue. For the twist you had to use a none scrapbooking item. I used a Dragonfly key chain that my BF gave me. It use to hang on my camra bag and I did try to fine another one like it but couldn't. Well on the good side I don't have to worry about loosing it right?! On with the LO I am sleepy and it is very late here..

Oh yeah I forgot to add we had to make our own back ground paper. I did one behind the overlay that came in one of our kits a company called Kanban I cut off the name of the overlay and through it away sorry.. For the back ground behind the over lay I just used a walmart bag. The Background behind the pic I used the stamps that we got in past kits. The screen one is by Tattered Angles as well as the black flower stalk. The dragon fly is by Pinkpaislee. Here are some close ups of the LO.

This is a close up of the Keychain and the stamping.. Also used some Prima black swirls (love them) and the key is one of the cool things I found on my journey to find another Dragonfly to use. Found a bunch of small ones. Those came from a sweet lady at a local store in town called the  "Polka dot Rooster" she also had a bunch of cool things I may be using on other LO.. The title came from my sticker stash it is by Paper Studio. I have used this set before and love them got some left too!!


Here is a close up of the stamping and the blooms I used Prima (white ones my stash) and blue and black ones are swirlydoos that we get in our kits.  I also used a doily that I got a while back at Walley world. I really like using them..

Here is a close up of the bottom blooms and punching (Martha Stewart Punch) the black leaves also came in one of our kits... Fun stuff well I can't think anymore about brain dead! Calling it a night... Thanks for looking and God Bless!












1 comment:

  1. Love all your LO's for the challenges Tammy and also love your blog. I came over from Swirlydoos to visit you! It's so cool that you're a CTMH consultant, I just signed up two weeks ago to be one! Wanted a job but wanted to work when I felt like it and do something I loved! So here I am excited but nervous. Anyway, love your art and enjoy all your conversations on Swirly.

    ReplyDelete