Sunday, October 9, 2011

**Pumpkins of the Past**

Hi everyone! Well I finally broke down and done it. I am playing along in the Round Robin Challenge over at Swirydoos. Been wanting to try it out for a while and finally done it. Starting to really get back to myself now and feeling much better. The LO is of my DS and the pumpkins that he use to get when we went to this really cool place with our church. I love fall and it is defantly one of my fave times of the year! From the colors of the trees to the wonderful temps we get here. I love it to bits! Got another challenge that I am gonna do, hopefully I will get it done in time. But for now here's this one..
We had to use something that was at least a year old on the LO. I choose to use some leaf doilies that I have hoarded for a long time. I had to tone down the sun on this LO because it is really dementional and casts a lot of shadows when the sun hits it. But let me tell ya it sparkels and shines! Let me gettcha some close ups and you can see..

I used one of my fave products to use and that would be Lindy's Micas and Sprays. I LOVE Lindy's and am sooo happy that Krissy over at Swirlydoos introduced me to them! (Thanks Krissy). Here is Lindy's link. I also used some Prima fall leaves and the Mums used is what my DM made. She did a awesome job! Now for more close ups..
The watch came in our Sept kit over at swirlydoos. Its from Prima as well..
The Pumpkins I made out of the Grandma's garden kit we got over at Swirlydoos. I also made swirlies for my pumpkins. I used the big pumpkin doily for the background of the large pumpkin.

More close ups of the center piece. I stamped and colored a Dusty Attice vine. The clock here is Prima also.
I found some Burlap ribbon at Wally World that I used also.
Lastly here is my title. I cut out a piece that came from our Sept kit at swirlydoos. Its PP from Prima. The stamps used is CTMH. You can see the Dusty Attic piece here a little better. I also used some fiber ribbon that is peeking through here and there. Thats it for now.. Got a lot to do today. Thanks for looking! Take care and God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Autumn layout, Tammy! I can almost smell Fall in the air. :)

    ReplyDelete