Saturday, December 10, 2011

** A Peaceful Breeze**

Hey everyone! Have a new LO to share with you. This is a LO that I did for a Flying Unicorn Challenge. We have been having a blast with them. This is one that I done for the "Let Them Eat Fruit Cake" challenge. Dana has some amazing scrap ingredients to use for her challenge, ya just gotta check it out!
Here is the link. This is what I did..

I used Fabscraps on this LO. The PP is sold at the Flying Unicorn store. It is the "Heritage Floral" by Fabscraps. These papers are awesome and I am in LOVE with them!! Had a blast doing this LO. If you would like to see step by step how I did the LO click HERE. You will need to sign up and be a member first.. Go ahead its free and a very fun place to be! How about a few close-ups?
This is a close-up of the bottom right side. Those little buds are "Flying Unicorn" they are really cool! So tiny and cute! Had to use them! The larger ones are Petaloo and the Blue ones are SD's. That really cute basket of flowers is a resin piece by "Melissa Frances" these are sold at the Flying Unicorn store too!! How about another close-up..
This PP is awesome to fussy cut!  I really loved working with it. Don't forget to sign-up to see my
 step-by-step on how I put this LO together!

I just wanted to remind ya about my flower tute that's coming up really soon at the Flying Unicorn. It will be on December the 17th, but why wait till then? There some amazing tutes going on right now go check'em out! Hope to see ya there! Goodnight all and God bless!

3 comments: