Tuesday, March 13, 2012

**Spring Awakening LO**

 Hey all! Have a LO to share today with ya using Fancy Pants! I am so ready for Spring to be here!! I have a picture, that I have been waiting on for a long time to scrap. Found a really awesome sketch in the Flying Unicorn forums that really help me capture everthing I wanted it to be... Spring!! I used 4 awesome PP from Fancy pants "Kissame" from the Love Bird collection, "Dilly Dally" and "Cards" From the Road Show Collection, and from It's the Little things collection "Honeysuckle". Combined these with some Dusty Attic, Flying Unicorn flowers and Manor House flower, well spring came alive for me! All of these are Available in the Flying Unicorn Store!! Get them quick before they sale out!! Now for my LO..

Full-LO-f-w

 This picture for me captures Springs essence! My DD thought that it was a image that I got off of the web LOL.. Nope.. Dear Ole Mom took it, I used Florabella and PSE to enhanced it! These papers really felt like they was made for this photo! I also used a Prima Resin bird and Bird nest. Some Lace that I misted and changed it to that shade of pink. Mist used was Tattered Angels. Also sold in the store. I also used some glaze and mist to treat the Dusty Attic with. Here are some close ups of that.

Up-close-of-DA-f-w
 Treated the Dusty attic with gesso and some puffy paint then applied the glaze. I added a couple of pearl centers from my stash. I have another close up of the Dusty Attic I also used it as a Mask in the upper corner and lower right side. Here is a close up of that.

Up-close-of-misting-f-w
 You can also see the other piece of Dusty Attic that I used glaze and puffy paint on. Oh and did ya see the gorgeous Flying Unicorn Flowers? They are gorgeous!!! Here is my last Close up of the flower cluster...

Up-close-of-Flower-f-w-Clus
 That big beautiful pink Flower is Manor House! These are also gorgeous flowers!! I thought that the little nest completed the Spring feel to my LO.. Now are you ready for Spring? LOL

 Thank you for looking and Have a wonderful day! Don't forget to visit the store to grab up some of these awesome papers from Fancy Pants!!

No comments:

Post a Comment