Tuesday, March 20, 2012

**Vintage Soul LO**

  Hello everyone! Hope your day is off to a awesome start! I have found a new love in the scrapping world! "Melissa Francis" would be that new love! I played with this pp for this post today and honestly I could have played for ever! If you like Vintage/Shabby chic well this would be a amazing paper line to check out! Not only is the pp awesome, there are cool embellies as well!! Let me show ya what I am so excited about! LOL
Full-LO-f-w
 I totally love these PP and will have to get me some more! The PP that I used is "Geraldine", "Ebony", "Minerva", "Jewell" and "Hattie"..  I also used the Vintage Embellishments too! The white rose at the bottom, the rose swag at the top and the little swirl below the title. As you can see I also played some more with those gorgeous Manor House blooms!! I colored them with inks and micas to match my project. All of these can be found in the Flying Unicorn Store! How about a few close ups?!
Close-up-Vintage-piece-f-w
Here you can see that awesome rose! I distressed all the edges and inked them to create more added dimention to the LO!
MH-2nd-Close-up-f-w This is a close up of the Manor House Flower and the vine is Petaloo.. Those colors matched perfectly to my project so just had to use them!! Also the small rose is also MF vintage embellishment. Need to give ya another close up of those beautiful Manor House flowers!
Close-up-MH-Flowers
 I just loved coloring them to match my project with my mica's and inks!
Close-up-of-title-f-w
 I made my title out of a tag and a awesome idea that I saw in the forums. Denise was explaining how to use perfect Pearls (which we just got a new shipment in theFlying Unicorn store of them) and versamark ink (clear watermark ink). So I just had to give it a try. All I did was stamp the image on my tag and use my powder over it, I used a Qtip to do this.. Stamped a Tattered Angel screen stamp and gave it a shot of Tattered Angels mist, I also inked the edges. It looked fab! The Alpha stamps are "Creative Imaginations".  Here are some other supplies that I used from my stash.. Off white little bitty ribbon flowers I found at Walley World as well as the white doilies. I used ribbon and lace from my stash. Some Vintage Doilies that a very nice lady who came to my work sold me. Love them!! And lastly Lisa Gregory Butterflies.

 I hope that you enjoyed my post and be sure to check out the Flying Unicorn store for these and many other awesome scrappy supplies! New things are being loaded almost daily!! Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Tammy this is just soooooooo GORGEOUS!!!!...just a masterpiece and I am in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy this is stunning. The MF pp are so beautiful. I love all the layers and lovely pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous details, wonderful layers and beautifully executed.

    ReplyDelete