Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"Alice in Wonderland" Fairytale Month at **Flying Unicorn**


Hello everyone! Welcome to Alice in Wonderland week! Week 4 of Fairy tale week.



I hope you all are ready to have some fun! Because you see this is "Alice in Wonderland" week.. The thing that sticks out in my mind about "Alice in Wonderland", is anything goes, and crazy is actually sane . In all the movies it is rich and vibrant with COLOR!!! What is big is small and small is big.. lol

I knew when, I teamed up with my awesome team mate Maggi, and knew what she was doing.. I had to add one to my project too.. Here is what I found while I was looking threw the looking glass of my mind!


 I wanted to add all the color I could to this tag.. I had a blast with my inks and the cool new Prima wooden mushrooms was a perfect fit!!! The Flying Unicorn Adornments clock as well!! I just went well MAD with color and my inks!! Almost the whole tag was plain white CS.. I colored the whole BG with Staz-on and then started adding rubbons in black From Kaisercraft that came in one of our KOM. Its the "Miss Match collection" I though it went rather well with the ideas from the theme of "Alice in Wonderland". The doily that I have Alice setting on is from the same collection from Kaisercraft. I made the hat purely out of imagination. I knew what I wanted the "scene" of the whole tag to look like.. added splashes of white to just add to the drama..Of course flowers had to be used as well!! All are Flying Unicorn Mini roses.. All of the images of the actual Wonderland characters are digi coloring book images that I found on the web (I downloaded and resized to suit my needs) and colored them with my tombow penand some stickles was used in a few places to add a little sparkle.. Oh and I thought the TH film tape just was the finishing touch to a child hood classic film! Here are some close ups of the detail.. 








Ok now its your turn!! Get crazy Get MAD and make a "Alice in Wonderland" project of your own! You can choose a LO, tag, card or anything that your heart desires! Just as long as its "Alice in Wonderland" inspired! Common in and join the fun here!!


1 comment: