Friday, March 1, 2013

"Challenge LO Lace it up" Flying Unicorn

Hello everyone! Thank you for stopping by today! Hope Your week has went well and you are ready to settle down for a nice scrappy weekend! I wanted to share a LO that I made for my Challenge this month at Flying Unicorn. I also used our Yummy March KOM with it! The Challenge is called "Lace it up" and well that is what it is about! Using Lacing in your project! This is a fun technique and has lots of visual interest! Here is the LO that I created:

All items except the Ribbon, Black gesse, Prima mask, punch, Flying Unicorn adornment and molding paste is in this months Kit and Addons! Weeeee Fun right?! Here are some Close ups of this LO!
Yummy Prima Flowers, Vines and Flying Unicorn assortments! The Photo I used a digi frame on it. That is the reason I used the black gesso.. I thought it really looked cool! The photo is of my Cousin in law and her adorable new baby! She is such a doll!!!! Ok one more close up..
This one shows you the lacing detail a little better.. I really loved how this LO turned out! So cool!! Ok now its your turn to give it a whirl! Check out my challenge here, and give it a go! Alda has a awesome prize up for grabs and I would love to see you there!! Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment