Thursday, June 27, 2013

"Engraver and My Son LO" Flying Unicorn

 Hello Everyone!! Hope your day is off to a great start! I am gonna share a LO that I did using the "Engraver" collection from Prima. Love the masculine tones to this PP! My son kinda get neglected on getting scrapped.. Awww poor guy!! Now I have a hard time getting him to let me take pics!  I fixed it though and this pp worked amazingly too! Here is the LO..


Added a touch of masking and a few Prima flowers (shhhh don't tell!! LOL). Love the Flying Unicorn butterfly adornment!! Here are some close ups!


Here is what I used:
Prima Engraver PP, Flowers, Letter stickers and sticker sheet.
Prima Large grey flower "Carlotta"
Prima mask "Turkish Grunge"
Molding paste
Lindys Dark Chocolate Truffle

Loved Playing with Engraver! Yummy paper to play with! Check out the Flying Unicorn store for Engraver and Oh so much more!!!

Have a great Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment