Sunday, June 30, 2013

"KOM July Sunset Dreams" LO and OTP **Flying Unicorn**

 Hey everyone! Here is a LO and my OTP Burlap mini that I made using this awesome KOM!! Just the right blend of papers and elements to really make those LO's shine!! This first LO that I did is one of my favorite pics of my DH and the kids I have scrapped it before, but just had to do it again! LOL Its just one of those things with those favorite pics, you could just scrap them over and over. Here is the LO and some close ups..



Loved using those little die cuts from Kaisercraft! This PP is SOOOO fussy cutable too!! Next Close up..

The Prima gates have been in my stash forever! I was waiting for that perfect LO to put them on.. The Kit and Pic called for it so I did! LOL 

What I used:

 My stash: Coredinations Satin rose CS, Prima Of white roses, Dusty attic small white flowers, White CS, Prima Gates. MS Punches

Here is my OTP it is a burlap mini with 16 pages. I am showing you the ones that I completed. I did lay down more pages for a beginning the individual pages throughout the mini, but they are not completed. I gave it to a very sweet lady who loves to scrap too. She about saved my life with meds on my recent trip on a cruise! Love this gal bunches!! She is a doll!! On with the OTP..





What I used:

My stash: Prima Butterfly swallowtail

I hope you enjoyed todays projects with the kit.. More to come so stay tuned!!!! This was a awesome kit and I hope you get one! Have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. I am always blown away by your gorgeous and intricate creations, Tammy! These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete