Thursday, January 2, 2014

*** LO's Using the New KOM January Flying Unicorn ***

 Hi all! Here today to show you my LO's using our gorgeous KOM! I am still in love with this kit and still will be playing with it! The papers in this kit from Jodie Lee and Finn are AMAZING! I love them soooo much!!

 The first one is of my cousin who is in Japan expecting her first baby with her new husband. I have been keeping an eye on her during her pregnancy on FB. Snagging a picture or 2 of her to help her remember this time in her life. She is 30wks in this LO. The cool Mechanicals from prima in this kit are the Roman numbers. So I used them to hold a time of 30. I thought that was pretty cool. Here is the LO


I find it easier to tell you what I used that is NOT in the kit.. LOL Because just about everything I use is in the KIT.. Only a few exceptions here as well. But most of the time we have them in the store. So no worries! :) Other products used.. Kaisercraft rubbons, pink flowers from Petaloo, TCW mask, Prima clock, TH tape and distress ink, and Doilies.

Here are some close ups..


On to my next LO.. This one is of my sweet little great Nieces! They are so sweet.. I enjoy seeing these girls at our family get togethers. My they have really grown too! I was excited when I got this pics from my Niece with the girls together. My sister in law had all boys. So when her DIL had little girls everyone was excited. But I don't think anymore than her! LOL Here is the LO


I used every drop of the lace that came in this kit! LOL I love lace so much and I am thrilled that we have it in the store too!! The only things that I added was the dress form stamp, the dot stamp, the Alpha and Jacquard paint, black gesso, black little inker. Everything else is in the kit! I must say the flowers in this kit are DELISH!! Here are some close ups..



Thank you for joining me! Have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment