Thursday, February 12, 2015

CE and SATW

Hello all! Today Creative Embellishments is Guesting over at Scrap Around The World! Whoot Whoot!! Just take a look at their gorgeous mood board!!


These images remind me of the cool detour that me and my hubs took on our little anniversary get away. Here is my interpretation of this mood board.


This is Mammoth Springs. It is a gorgeous mineral spring. The waters are a amazing colors. The 7 Dots "Thoughts Keeper" Had the perfect color for this pic. I swear those colors are identical to those waters.  I chose to use CE's birds nest chippybecause this place just screamed nature. I mean even the squirrels didn't even run away. They was so use to people I guess.  I double layered the nests and stuck the eggs in the middle. It gave it a awesome 3D look. Covered them first with gesso and misted with Shimmerz Hot fudge mist. I used the CE Leafy Corner set to adorn opposite corners of my photo. I covered them with 3 different colors of little inkers to get the look that I wanted. It made a perfect spot for my little nest to set. Flowers are tucked everywhere in this LO. Was a really fun mood board to play along with. Here are some close ups..

Isn't that little nest the cutest?!


Hope to see you playing with us at SATW and our Monthly challenge! Lots of fun and inspo around every corner!

Creative embellishments Used:
Leafy Corner Flourish 
Bird Nest

Other Items Used:
7 Dots "Thoughts Keeper" Papers
7 Dots "Nature Walk" and "Cold Country" stamps
Shimmerz mist
Prima little Inkers and Butterflies (Flying Unicorn Feb KOM)
Tim Holtz Distress ink
Tim Holtz Mask
Tim Holtz embossed card stock
Silks 


Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment