Monday, February 16, 2015

Creating Little Gifts of Love With CE

Hi everyone! Sharing a couple of Valentines Day cards/tags. The envelopes really open! I used the Flying Unicorn Small Art big passion kit to create these. I used the Wooden Hearts from Creative Embellishments. These little hearts are one of my most FAVE of the Wooden Veneers. The details are AMAZING!! I barely covered them with some ink as I wanted to hang onto all the details as I could. Just wanted to highlight with a spot of color.

 I also used on these is my FAVE Stamps. I use these BG stamps all the time! The Distress screen and the Distressed script stamp. I used one other stamp as well but you can barely see it as I have lots on top. I almost didn't cover it up as it was gorgeous by itself. But the layering in me just kicked in and well. I did :( cover it up. But you can still see it peeking through on my close up. It is the Distressed Harlequin stamp.  It is on my 2nd card along with another gorgeous wooden Heart. Here are the cards and the close ups of them.


Here you can see the stamps on the BG papers. I used Tim Holtz distress ink pad in Peacock Feathers to stamp them with. Sooo Delish!!!


Isn't the Heart just GORGEOUS?!!!


2nd Card...


Right above the word "Be" you can see the Harlequin stamp. I used a little prima inker to color it with. Check out the detail in the heart!! Just YUMMMY!!!

Creative Embellishment Items used:
Wooden Veneer Hearts (note there are new ones too!!!)
Distressed Script Stamp
Distressed Screen Stamp
Distress Harlequin Stamp

Other Items Used:
Flying Unicorn Small Art small Passion KOM

Thank you for Joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment