Friday, July 31, 2015

CSI 171 and Creative Embellishments

Hi all! Can you believe that July is done and gone?! Where the heck is time going? I have a LO to share with you today. I used the CSI case file 171. CE is guest there for the month of July! It is always a pleasure to play along with Debbie and the Team at CSI. This one was a YUMMY Treat too!! Here is My LO using this case file.


I used the Flying Unicorn July KOM, because it was PERFECT for the color combo for the CSI case file 171. The paper already had the dots and I added in a little texture paste to dress up the background! 2 Pieces of evidence done and dusted! My cousin is expecting her 2nd child and announced the baby would be a girl! Much cause for celebrating!! I used a CE Mini Frame to highlight the sign that she would be having a girl. Dressed the chippie up using some gesso and a little inker. The main picture I used a CE Leafy Vine Frame. I cut one of the sides off. Added a bit of gesso and some more inking. Whala perfect frames to highlight my photos! I got one of my fave stamps dancing around in the BG too. The Distress Script stamp! Love this stamp!! How about a couple of close ups?




 Hope to see you joining us with this case file!!

CE Products Used:
Mini Frames
Leafy Vine Frame
Distressed Script Stamp

Other Products used:
Petaloo
Flying Unicorn July KOM

Thank you for Joining me today!! Hugs all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment