Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Little Romance with Creative Embellishments

Hello all!! Tammy here today to share a card and tag combo. I used my most fave CE chippies too! Teaming up with Flying Unicorn's gorgeous July KOM. Beautiful romantic combo!

Here are them both together..

I love vines, flourishes and those yummy windows from CE!!! Lets get a closer look at the card..


I turned the Berry Wreath Frame from winter to spring just by changing the color of the berries to green! Colored them with a little inker (branch bark) first then added in some silks (Olive Vine). For my Arched Window I colored it with some Decoart crackle paint in white. Then I edged it lightly here and there with the same little inker from the frame. Layered some coordinating paper behind and built my cluster on top! Easy to make a sweet little card for a friend!! Now lets take a look at the tag!

 Oh now this is some of my fave things for sure! Flowers, lace, butterflies and of course a CE Flourish 15!!! Easy to color this one too! Just lay down a color of little inker I used Olive Vine. Then I used a Faber Castell color pencil from the Flying Unicorn Mixed Art July KOM. Grabbed my Green and added in some highlights! Perfect control on getting color in all the right spots!

Creative Embellishment products used:
Arched Window
Berry Wreath Frame
Flourish 15

Other Products Used:
Flying Unicorn July KOM
Petaloo Flowers
Decoart Crackle paint white
Silks Olive vine
Little Inker Olive Vine and Branch Bark

Thank you so mush for Joining me today!! Hugs all! :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy, you've created a beautiful piece packed with wonderful details....as always. :)

    ReplyDelete