Saturday, February 12, 2011

Card I Made With My New Flower

Hello everybody and welcome weekend!! I have just finished my card with my new flower I created. It is going to My Best Friend in the Whole World Kat! Gonna post a tute on it this weekend (flower) but gotta get some sleep first! Had to come home and finish it to submit to SNR for the March calls. Well wish me luck. I was down to the wire on submitting it though and it was my first time doing this with them so who knows.. Enough with the chitter chatter on with the project!


This is the first time working with Acrylic. Took a piece out of a album I have yet to use and the back is out of another album I have yet to use.. LOL but they work great together.. Heehe. Gotta a dash of prima blooms together with the Close to My Heart blooms and My Beautiful Sunflower.


This is the inside it is a stampset from Close to My Heart "Beary Best " is the name of it.(That I had to alter a bit. It was too small for this card so I had to make the image a bit bigger). Also used a MS corner punch. Ok My room looks like a tornado has gone through it and I am pooped. Forgive me if there are major type o's! See ya in a while for the Tute on the flowers.

2 comments: