Monday, January 2, 2012

MOJO Monday with Flying Unicorn! Sketch and LO

Well it's Monday and I'm off work! Haha That is the only time Monday is good.. LOL Unless your playing along with our MOJO Monday sketch that is! This week I am the one not only doing the LO for the sketch, I have actually done the sketch!! This is only the 3rd one that I have ever done.. Gonna be doing more so stay tuned!! Here is the Sketch..
and here is my LO..
 I used Authentique PP for this LO. We have Authentique in our flying Unicorn store. I love the fun and vibrant colors to this PP. Also a note about this PP. It is heavy weight, like cardstock. It inks and distresses extremely well! I used a October Afternoon rub-on to create my title. These are also available in the Flying Unicorn store. I truly, truly love these rub-on transfers!!! They are the best that I have worked with yet!! They come off of the carrier sheet with ease and they don’t flake or come apart, like some that I have used in the past. Of coarse I also had to add a little swirly action with some ZVA pearl swirls. These are also available in our Flying Unicorn store. Dusty attic pieces used was Birds on a branch and circles.. We carry Dusty Attic in the store as well! I took these and coated with gesso, inked and then added some Tim Holtz crackle paint to it. The flowers are Prima and Sd's.. The resin bird and nest are also Prima. The doily is walley world.. How about a few close-ups?..


I Just love flowers in my LO's.. Next close-up..



I had fun playing with this DA piece, ink and TH crackle paint. I so love the effect!! Next close-up..

The little nest and bird went together like peas and carrots with this LO. To sweet!! Last Close-up..


This was a Perfect day.. We had fun taking photos at the park! October Afternoon rub-ons are so fun, I have found a rub-on that I actually love!

 Fun, fun LO to do! Have fun with the sketch, this happens to be one that I created. The 3rd of many to come! Please don’t forget to load your awesome LO into our gallery so we can admire your beautiful work! Have a wonderful week of creating!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout...love what you did with the DA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Tammy! LOVE the bird and nest..too cute!!

    ReplyDelete