Monday, June 25, 2012

"LO's with Teresa Collins" Flying Unicorn spotlight

Hello everyone!

We've been featuring Teresa Collins papers this month. I love the weight and texture of these papers. There are 4 collections available in the Flying Unicorn store and they are on sale through the end of June - 30% off! That is a great deal!

 I so love how they hold up to distressing! I used water, gesso and mists and they are like no other when it comes to holding up and staying in shape! Here is a LO that I did using all of the above.. This is a LO of my Daddy and my DD giving him a kiss at Thanksgiving last year. Funny how you forget about pics that you have that are awesome! This one is super special to me!!

 I used the "Everyday moments" collection for this LO. I also used the bling that is available for this collection as well. They are a little hard to see here so let me get ya a close up of that!
 The birdcage is a TH die cut and the bird as well! I used my new Vagabond to cut them with, out of chipboard! Yes it flat cut them out too!! We have a blog hop going on July 2nd and some luck person will win one!! Totally cool! I totally love mine!! The large Flower is Manor house and the little yellow ones are Prima. You can also find these in the Flying Unicorn store.. Have another close up of this one..

 The saying is one that was in our June KOM. I really love this kit had lots of goodies to use for a long time!! The Cameo is one that I made.

 I have another LO to Share this one I used the "Linens" from TC. This is a pic of my SIL and her DD. They are such beautiful ladies!! This one I used the papers to also make some handmade flowers! I used that "Tattered Florals" die from TH. I made some Lisa Gregory "Swirly Hibiscus" flowers that I have been wanting to make since I have seen them. Also made some of my own blooms. Here is the LO.

 I used my MS punches and a couple of Glitz "Vintage Blue" elements by the title area. The DA I used gesso and then misted with some Lindy's moonshadow mist. These papers work soooooo well with making flowers!! Let me get some close ups for ya of them!

 Here is one more close up of the ones in the corner. 

 Hope you enjoyed the post and be sure to grab ya up some of these awesome from the Flying Unicorn store before they are all gone! Remember that blog hope too! See ya later!

1 comment:

  1. these are just gorgeous...amazing colors and your flowers just ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete