Thursday, September 13, 2012

**Challenges of Challenges for Me Anyways!**

 Ok Here is my attempt at the white space! Not sure if it works or not.. LOL I made this LO for Shona's Challenge called "Embrace the Space". She just rocks all of her LO's and I just had to try at least once!!! So I did! Heehee Oh and be sure to visit the Flying Unicorn Store for the KOM if its still there and many of the Items used!

 I used the Sept KOM and a few added items to make it. I made the door myself  and yes even the door handle! Been admiring the DA and now Prima doors (BTW Alda has in the store! Save some for me please!!) So I made my own. Stamps are CTMH and Tattered angels And the DA I call them weeds lol ,but I think they are called Grass boarders LOL (used some mists and Glam on these). Shells are actually from this trip. Found some heavy twin in my junk drawer. Oh and then there is the mists.. Lindy's and the mist that came in the Sept KOM (it was used at the last to give a kiss to the top items to give them the color of the LO! But The CS is from the kit, The film strip and ALL of the blooms let me tell ya this kit was packed with them! The white flower centers, Metal tag hanging from door, tage under it and the YUMMY LACE!! Gosh this Lace is GORGEOUS! Alda LOVE IT!! I also used gesso! Guess what this kit has that too!!! Heehee Ok enough chatter about the kit!! (I ADORE it can't tell can ya?! LOL) Now for the attempt of attempts.. Drum roll please.. If it doesn't work ummm be kind!! LOL




Had fun even if it doesn't count! HAHA Heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment