Saturday, September 29, 2012

OTP KOM Sept for **Flying Unicorn**

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!! I wanted to show you my OTP for Sept today.. Thought I would close up Sept with one last inspo piece of this awesome kit! All the CT really rock this project!

I did mine in a Christmas theme.. I use some pieces of every manufacturer I believe! LOL I thought they all mixed rather well! Here is the front of the house...

 For the top shingles is TH embossed CS, The background is Bo Bunney "Father Christmas", Vine is Petaloo "Canterbury Collection Poinsettia and Berries Branch" Poinsetta in the middle of the bow is Prima, Angel is Flying Unicorn, Rubbons that was used to make a stained glass window at the top was Kaisercraft "25days" collection, The top of the eves are Prima Resin and the Christmas Tree is Melissa Francis. Lace ribbon and bows are some I had in my stash. Oh and the Saying on the little brass tag is TCP. Haaaha told ya I had just about ever manufacturer on this piece..

 I don't have a lot of Christmas in my stash but really wanted to do a house with it. So I took what I had and some way some how it all worked! Now all of this stuff is last years releases. But I do know that the new ones are yummy and Alda has been loading the store day with new goodies!! Vines in different types and kinds are in the store as well! Your stash should never run out of these!! LOL Here is a link to the store. Now you can search by your fave manufacturer or by the item or even by the season! How cool is that?! The side bar guides you to easy access to your favorite goodies!! Now for the right side of my house..

 Here I used G45 "Christmas Emporium" I think just maybe there is some of this YUMMY PP in the store!! This is a gorgeous line that screams to be fussy cut as does all of G45 PP!! Oh I also spotted some really cool embellies on my trip to the store recently by G45!! All kinds of cool and fun items!! The little oval metal pieces are TCP. The Background PP is Bo Bunny "Father Christmas". Now for the back side..


 These pieces are G45 "Christmas Emporium" as well. Except for the little medal piece and it is TCP. The Back is Bo Bunny "Father Christmas". Here is the left side of the house..


More Yummy G45 and Bo Bunny  I fussy cut all the pieces. The Vine worked out really well with this side! I decided to use my house to store Christmas cards that I get from people! That way they are not lost! Oh and the frame on the front is able to exchange out pictures from one year to the next! Just a Wally world frame that I customized! Here is the inside of the house..

Ready and waiting for those Christmas cards!! Ya know its not far away now.. Boy does time fly!! Be sure to keep your eyes out for the new Christmas goodies coming to the store!! You can click on the Christmas Link at the bottom of the stores main page to get ya started!! Here is the Link to the store again.

 Oh and this  project was the Off the Page project that comes with the KOM! So also be sure to be with us as we release our new KOM the one for OCT on the 3rd at 12:00 am! Not much farther away!! Check this link out to see all the cool sneaks that is going on right NOW from the AMAZING CT!!

Hope your day is awesome and thanks for taking a peek at my OTP! Hugs for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment