Monday, September 10, 2012

"KOM Vintage Harmony" Flying Unicorn September

Hello everyone!! Have a couple of LO to share today with you! First let me say this kit is INSANELY awesome!! I have had so much fun playing with it! I have been working on the OTP to show you, but its not quite done yet so I am gonna give ya some close ups of 2 LO that I do have done! I am running a little behind due to family issues. Thank you guys for hanging on with me during this bumpy ride in my life! Now for those LO's!!

This first one is of my DD.. I have a story behind the Doily in the LO! LOL I was a the hospital with my dad, me and mom was in a discussion. My eye spotted these beautiful doilies and BAM all things was whiped out of my mind! The scrapper in me took over and thought to myself "Dang those sure would look good on a LO!" LOL Mom noticed I stopped talking and she seen what I was looking at. She just shook her head and laughed! LOL She said "Stop looking at those doilies!".. Well the lady that was working the booth was so kind to give me a few!! So here is the LO with it and the INSANELY awesome KOM! I sure hope ya got one!!

The Carta Bella PP are so GORGEOUS!! Those blooms begged to be fussy cut and I did!! LOL The Kaisercraft embellies and Petaloo blooms just completed the LO! Here are a few close ups..
I did some water distressing and then some misting with some black mist to tone down so much white that I had going on.. Fussy cut that little bird too! Soooo much fun!
 Oh and this kit came packed and I mean packed with so many gorgeous blooms!!! I love the little white ones they make excellent fillers! Added a few little pearls from my stash for the centers. But never fear this kit has some pearls in it too! You will see them in the next LO! But one little close up left of this one..
Here is a close up of some of the Kaisercraft "Miss Match collection" that is in this kit! So much goodies I haven't come close to playing with all the Yumminess in this kit! Now for my next LO!

This one was done using more of the "Miss Match" collection! I have scrapped this pic before, but I just had to do it again! This paper and pic went together like peas and carrots!
More gorgeous blooms to pay with! The only one from my stash is the large hot pink one from MH. The rest came from this kit! Oh yeah and I have bunches more left to play with!!! I used the large circle to create a frame around the pic. Lots of distressing going on here! Isn't that little girl die cut just the sweetest you have ever seen?! Ok a few close ups of this one..

This kit has embellishments out of this world and little letters and rubbons too! Little tags oh my I could just go on and on.. LOL next close up!

Here is that sweet little girl die cut! All I added from my stash is the little bows.. Sorry can't make bows that tiny.. Heehe.. Ok that about wraps it up for me today! I hope you enjoyed and have a awesome day!! More to come keep checking the forums for more inspo using this kit! Here is the link to the CTs work with the kit! Oh yeah if ya didn't get one here is the link to the store if there is any left!

No comments:

Post a Comment