Thursday, February 28, 2013

"Creations Using March KOM "Sweet Days" Flying Unicorn CT work

Hello Bloggers!! Here are some of my Creations Using our March KOM "Sweet Days"... I loved playing with this kit!!! Soooo Much fun!! The OTP ROCKED!!!

First up My OTP.... I loved doing this Clock!!

Here are some close ups..
Lots of Dusty Attic and a piece of Scrap FX.. Numbers are TH Grunge board letters.

Had to add a little Marie in there too!!


All flowers and Vines are Prima.. They are part of my very hoarded stash.. They are also discontinued . I have had these forever just waiting for the right project and well this was it! The Butterflies are also Prima.
The Pattern Papers was Fabscraps. I have had these papers as well for a while. I used the Studio blank canvas that came in the kit to cover all the chippy pieces.The clock hand I altered a bit with the Prima clock hand that I got from the Flying Unicorn store. The bling is wintersong collection you can find it here. The Numbers and fence I used Lumiere which is coming soon to the store along with a bunch of new Dusty Attic and ScrapFX so stay tuned to the store to get your hand on these must have items.

Ok Here is the LO's that I did using this Gorgeous Kit!!


The Kaisercraft Frame is in the Paper addon and the Frame around My DD and DH also Kaisercraft. The Base is Websters pages Clean and simple and it is in the main kit as well as the bird. The Yellow roses are from the Flower addon. The Blue are Prima from my hoarded stash ( I am making room for the Yummy Flowers fixing to hit the store soon! ;) ) The little white flowers which I love as fillers can be found in the Flying Unicorn store here. I used the Studio blank canvas to highlight areas around the pic it is in the main kit. All the little pearls are the Viva pearl pens that come in the embellishment addon. The title is ScrapFX more new ScrapFX coming to the store soon too!! I used some Lindy's mist on the title to highlight it and lightly edged with the Viva pearl pen from the embellishment addon with a paint brush. Here are some close ups of this one.



Next LO

Most all of the papers used here are from the Main kit, I also used a little from the Paper addon. These are all Kaisercraft Marigold collection. The rubbons is in the Main kit as well as the diecut and bird. The flowers are all from the flower addon, with the exception of the blue ones (hoarded stash, Yes its a large one! LOL) The Ribbon die cut at the bottom is from the emblishment addon. The title is ScrapFX, also treated with the blank canvas and misted with Lindy's. Here are some close ups of this LO..



Next LO

All of these are from the PP addon. And the flowers are from the Flower addon with exception of white ones I used the Viva pearl pen from the embellishment addon to create the centers. The title letters and bird are from the Main Kit.  The little subtitle is from the embellishment kit. Here are some close ups of this one.



One more to come soon!! Mean while I really hope you get your hands on this kit!!! And all the Yummy addons!!!! Be sure to check it out here at the Flying Unicorn store to get yours!

Thank you so much for looking!! Have a great day!!

2 comments: