Tuesday, April 23, 2013

** Canvas and Tag fun!**

Hello Everyone! Thought I would share a couple of projects with you today. One is a canvas that I had originally did for the WCYDW post last week.. Due to technical issues from porting from Ipad to Youtube of the length it didn't make it!. So I had to race and get another one done for it and well a tag was born from that process! I figured out the remasking process from the canvas. It was a experiment.. Actually on the canvas it didn't work like I wanted it to. Mainly because I had already painted it and it seemed the ink didn't wanna soak into the mask area. It just smeared, but I did learn what not to do! So ta da a tute was born!! YAY!!! Here is the pieces..

Here is the close up of the canvas. 


What I used:
Canvas 6x6
Lumiere Pearl Turquoise, Violet gold, Pewter, Pearl white ( Coming soon)
Prima Blue flower
Bird pieces from Alda Most all available in the Flying Unicorn Store!

Next up a close up of the tag I made. Mostly out of scraps from a pryor KOM.


Here you can see the masking technique in the BG of the tag.
What I used:
TH Banner die

Hope you all have a Great Day! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment