Monday, April 1, 2013

**OUAS LO and April KOM Inspo!***

Did you know that Flying Unicorn is the MAIN sponsor at "Once Upon a Sketch" this month?! Why yesss we are!! WHoot Whoot!! Ya need to check it out!! Love the sketch that Nadia Cannizzo has for this!!  So gorgeous!! Love every bit of it! :) Be sure to post your gorgeous creations in our forums at Flying Unicorn so we can see your beautiful creation too!

Here is the LO I did for this sketch. Love working with it! I am afraid most of the time a literal scrapper in the sketch world.. I only just recently have done a sketch that I didn't replicate literally.. (Soon to be shown! :)) Haaha and I happened to have the Imaginarium chippy that is in the sketch too! Secretly hoarding it! lol


Here is what I used:
 Flying Unicorns April KOM “Whispers of Spring”
Along with Lindy’s stamp Gang mists Winter Jasmine Gold, Whale Watch blue, Clam Bake Beige, Dark chocolate Truffle. All can be found in the Flying Unicorn store! :)
Imaginarium Chipboard Steampunk Clock 




Shells From the actual trip
Here are some close ups of it!
Just love the flowers that came in this months kit!! Oh and I totally couldn't forget about our Flying Unicorn adornments either!! Love those!!

Here's one more!

Hope to see your entries!!! Hugs! :)

1 comment: