Friday, April 5, 2013

**KOM April "Whispers of Spring" Lo's and Close ups Flying Unicorn**

 This first one I used the Prima "Lifetime collection"on the whole LO. Masked Mask is Prima(Flourish 12x 12) the BG with black gesso and then sprayed some Lindys and added gesso to the whole piece lightly.
April KOM Main and Addon's was used.


Close ups

This collection was perfect for these pics of my Grandma and my new little cousin. My Aunt sends me pics from time to time to use and the pinks from my Grandma's robe was a perfect match to the pinks in the flowers from the Prima "Lifetime collection".

On this next LO I used the Studio 75 and Bo Bunny. I masked the back ground with Turkish Grunge 6x6 mask and Texture paste. Then used the Lindy's from the kit and some of the Pearlex that was also in the kit.
I added a couple more of Lindy's mists with the drips and then sprayed a 2nd color as well. I did add some Manor House Flowers ,Prima wooden embellies, Prima light bulb and a Dusty Attic piece from my stash. To go along with the Yummy Prima Vine and the Prima roses that came in the Kit.


Close ups



OTP
 I used KaiserCraft "75 cents" collection the KaiserCraft blue roses, Dusty attic flowers, and Offray flowers. The Ribbon came in the kit it is by G45, Flying Unicorn Metal adornments, Scrap FX title chippy and some Maya Road Letter chippies. On the entire frame I used TH tape and Vintage Photo stain. I Loved working on this frame and it sets in my living room now! It was a project that almost was a total mess. I had a glue malfunction! LOL But after it dried it was ok. Talking about nervous! The 75 Cents collection is one of my faves to date and totally loved using it on this project! 

Hope you get one of these kits they sell out quick! Oh and if you get one don't forget to post your project here LINK and show us your gorgeous creations! Hope you have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. These are some lovely creations. I especially enjoyed the black gesso idea.

    ReplyDelete