Thursday, September 26, 2013

*** AUTHENTIQUE Bash! Flying Unicorn Style***

 Hey guys!! HAPPY Authentique Day's!!! Whoot Whoot!!! Lots of Yummy eye candy in store for you all using the gorgeous new collections from Authentique!! Authentique is a amazing company and there papers are over the top gorgeous and so easy to work with. They work for all types of scrappers or card makers. If you like to use mix media in your project no worries, the paper is so nice and thick it welcomes it with open arms! If you have never checked out their yummy papers then you need to! YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!!!! Just saying LOL! Here is their blog link just click and you will see what I am talking about. Now I have a couple of eye candy creations for you that I used with the "Natural" collection, that is also available in the Flying Unicorn store along with the other new collections that have been released. Here is my projects.

I made a Thanksgiving card with it.. The blue/greens and golds are soooooo Gorgeous! Just worked perfectly with the image that Maggi, had printed up for us when we went to her house for a little scrappy retreat! Every paper used was Authentique. 

Here is what I used..
Authentique "Natural" collection.. Beaming, Daydream and Enhancements
From my stash..
Handmade paper for flowers which I colored with Lindy's and some flowers from HL for decorating. The Doily was treated with Stampendous Embossing Enamel in Aged Gold and then misted with Lindy's Coco bean copper. 

Next up is my Tag.. 


Loved playing with these papers and the images that Maggi had to play with work sooooo perfectly!! 

Here is what I used on the tag..
Authentique "Natural" Collection - Enhancements, and Native
Petaloo, Wild Blossoms white and Wild Blossoms grey
Prima, large tag

My stash, 
Doily and HL flowers

Be sure to to check out the forums too! Because we are having a Authentique party! Thats right and you can win some prizes from Authentique!! YAY SO MUCH FUN!!! Hope to see ya there!



1 comment: