Sunday, September 1, 2013

**KOM LO 50 Shades of Summer Sept Flying Unicorn** and a bonus Video on my Challenge this month in the Forums**

 Hey everyone! Here is some more inspo on the 50 Shades of Summer Sept KOM. I have a video too. Its all about how I made the BG and the Challenge that I am hosting this month at Flying Unicorn. Hope to see ya there!

Here is the video and all about the challenge.



Here is the BG from the video.. Awaiting a LO to be done..
2nd BG for LO

This is the one that I did for this months KOM 50 shades of Summer..
Background to LO

Here is the LO..
Tammys KOM sept LO 2 (2)
What I used:
KOM LO..
My stash:

Video Back ground 
What I used:

Hope you will join me this month in the forums! Here is the link to the challenge>>http://flyingunicornforums.com/forum/topic/2287

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your video, Tammy! The background turned out amazing. Your layout is gorgeous, too! SO glad to see you playing and having fun!!!

    ReplyDelete