Monday, September 23, 2013

** Yummy new Arrivals in the Flying Unicorn store! Websterspages Postcards from Paris II**

 Here are some projects from me using the Yummy and I AM SAYING YUMMY collection from Websters pages.. I have a LO Card and a Tag made and just have really started with the yummy "Postcards from Paris II" collection.. I swear someone had me in mind when they created it. So much fussy cutable Yumminess!! I am in love with it! LOL Ok first up my LO..


 This is from a resent photo shoot with my kiddo's, of my DD and weeeeee did I have fun playing with this collection!

Here is what I used..
Websterspages "Postcards from Paris II" collection- Avenue De Champs, Beautiful Story, Couture and Sentament Sticker
Dusty Attic- Peacock feathers (was Colored with Stampendous Embossing enamel in Aged teal, then went over it with Tim Holtz distress in Peacock feathers, and for the last step just blended gold and bronze Lumiere paint together and lightly brushed some on.)
Flowers used- Manor house large rose (that was colored with Lindy's mist in Bit ol bubbly and Don't eat the Golden snow) Petaloo Canterbury Rose in Brownie, Flowering vine spray in Turquoise, and Prima Sherwood Rose truffle little roses.

Next up My Card.. Thought this would make a perfect anniversary card to give someone!

What I used:

Websterspages "Postcards from Paris II" collection- Let them Eat Cake, Le Petit Cafe and some of the scraps from the above LO..
Flowers are Petaloo Floradoodles velvet hydrangeas in Sienna

Lastly my Tag.. I couldn't resist those cute balloons!! One reminded me of a huge Easter egg! Just had to color it a bit.. LOL


What I used:
Websterspages "Postcards from Paris II" collection- Take flight
Flowers- Petaloo candied magnolias in Yellow, Flying Unicorn mini roses
Shimmerz Textures- in Patina
Liquid Pearls in gold and some stickles in eucalyptus
Lots of lace and ribbon and a doily


I hope ya make a mad dash to the store and get some! Don't think these gorgeous papers will last long at all on the shelf! LOOOVVVEE These papers!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous projects, Tammy! You are a fussy cutting master!

    ReplyDelete