Thursday, October 3, 2013

*** LO's Using Oct KOM "Farmers Market and Hayrides" Flying Unicorn***

Hey guys back with ya today to show ya the last two LO's using this months gorgeous kit "Farmers Market and Hayrides! These are also they LO's I am using as inspiration for my challenge this month!

 Ahhhh Fall... This month's kit just somes it up! I love this time of year!! The temps are a little cooler, but not cold.. The Leaves are changing color and showing a glorious display! A true feast for the eyes and soul.. Alda captured the colors of "Fall" so well in this months kit.. Let me show ya what I mean!

First LO is Using the Kaisercraft PP Collection "Take Note" and a sheet of the DIY shop.


Here are some close ups..



This is another photo I took while at Maggi camp. This Mailbox just stood alone with no house in sight. So mother nature decided to decorate it with these gorgeous orange flowering vines.

What I used:

Not in the Kit- vine HL But colored with Lindy's, Petaloo Large orange flowers and Yellow corrugated cardboard. 

Next up a LO that I did using the Gorgeous Adornit PP that is in this kit! Wow Loved these bunches!!


Some close ups..



My sweet DD she graces a lot of my pages.. So fun playing around with her when we go out a take photos.. I have no clue what I am gonna do when the day comes I can no longer do this! But in the meantime I have several photos to use until that time comes! LOL

What I used:

Not in the Kit- Cameo Used Antique gold rub and buff to color. Different gems to adorn the adornment with that comes in the kit. Oval Doily that I used Stampendous Aged gold embossing enamel to color it. Various MS punches. Tim Holtz Honeycomb mask that I received from a sweet scrappy friend Kathi Simmons. On that I used TH Honey distress stain and a sponge to color the BG with and all the edges.

Thank you so much for visiting today! Hope you get your hands on this gorgeous kit!! It is jammed packed full of Yumminess!!








2 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous!! And super jelly that you went to Maggi Camp!!! One day I will get there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Tammy!! Love your fall challenge - what an inspiring layout!

    ReplyDelete