Monday, December 23, 2013

** Happy Mojo MONDAY!!!**

 Welcome to one more day closer to Christmas and another Mojo Monday! This weeks Gorgeous Sketch has been done by Alda,. and inspiration piece by me!




 I used the New Kaisercraft "St. Nicholas" Collection. I decided to Changed up the direction of the main focal points on the LO to suit the need to highlight the Santa on the left. That's the thing with sketches. They give that idea of placement. Then the magic of the paper and your creativity takes on the rest.  I used bits and pieces from my deeply hoarded stash. Inspired by the challenge that Alda is hosting this month about using up the old and making room for the new.  Here are some close ups..



So come on and get creative with us and let your Christmas Mojo take over! Happy Mojo Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment