Saturday, December 14, 2013

*** Sweet Treat Box for Christmas ***

 Here is the Christmas Stocking Box I design for this months MMU over at Flying Unicorn. It is a monthly challenge where you will find how to make things that is more of the 3D of scrapbooking. Hope to see you in the forums. There is always prizes up for grabs!


I so see some of those soft peppermints going in this for a sweet friend! I used the TC's "Christmas Cottage" collection last years Christmas papers. I adored this collection!  I also fussy cut up the holly leaves from the Kaisercrafts "Saint Nicholas" collection. Large white flower is from Manor House. Small white flowers are Prima. The Red Roses are Flying Unicorn. The little red flowers are Petaloo.

More details can be found HERE.

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment