Sunday, December 1, 2013

*** LO's using KOM Dec "Magic" Flying Unicorn***

 Hello everyone! Back again today to share my LO's using this gorgeous KOM "Magic". On a couple of the LO's I used pics of my sweet Nieces.

 First Up this one is of my Adorable Little Niece Addie. She fit the sweet little fairies in the Kaisercraft paper in the KOM to a T!!  I gave her some wings (complements of Obsidian dawn) to go along with the whole theme of the paper! Here is the LO and some close ups...


Everything with the exception of the Doily, cheese cloth, bow and bracket with brads are in this months KOM "Magic"! Oh and I did use a one of my new Prima stamps as well with a little inker. Here are some close ups..


So much fun playing with these fun little fairies!!!

The next LO is of my super sweet Niece Mackenzie. She is growing up so fast! Turning into a gorgeous young lady!! Loved using the Marion Smith "Nirvana"collection on this one! Here it is with some close ups..


I did save a spot for the date or sentiment for her mom to pop in there. On this one the only things that I used that wasn't in the kit was the gorgeous Creative Embellishment (coming to the store soon)vine chippy. The Prima Mask, Stampendous Embossing Enamel, Mixed Media Inx, Shimmerz textures and small pearls. Here are some close ups..



Thank you so much for Joining me today!! Be back tomorrow another LO!

No comments:

Post a Comment