Friday, February 14, 2014

Exciting Announcement!!!!!!!!

 I have been just bursting at the seems to announce that I made the Creative embellishments DT!!!!!! Over joyed and thrilled to the max!!! I just adore these Chippies and Nicolle is such a super sweet heart! Just love that girl to death!

 Creative Embellishments is a new family owned company that was created by Michael and Nicolle Kramer. They are a husband and wife team who design and manufacture unique, high quality chipboard, wood and rubber stamp products. It is their mission is to offer fun and inspiring products to bring out your inner creativity that you can add to any project. In the near future they will be expanding into other mediums such as rubber/acrylic stamps and acrylic embellishments.

 Oh and my new teammates ROCK too!!! So excited to be working along beside these talented ladies! Here is the list of these talented artists!!

Doris Widder
Michelle Gallant Karan Gerber
Tammy Henderson (Me weeeee)

Lots to come in the future with lots of inspo from me and these fab ladies! So be sure to follow us to check out what we are doing with these amazing chippies! Here are a few pieces that I have done recently using them!




Thank you all for sharing my joy today!! Have a wonderful weekend!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Tammy,your work is gorgeous and big congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey is soooo right on! You do such gorgeous work .. and you are going to continue rocking those chippys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that we are working together....WEEEEEEEE are going to have a fabulous time....xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! I'm so excited to be working with you! Welcome to the CE team! I KNOW I'm just gonna LOVE your amazing creations! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. so looking forward to working with you Tammy, your creations are awesome and i cannot wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Tammy! I was SO happy for you when I saw your name on their design team. I LOVE their chipboard and can't wait to see more awesome projects that you do!!

    ReplyDelete