Friday, February 28, 2014

Flying Unicorn KOM March LO

Hey guys! Here today to share a LO that I did using this amazing KIT!!! My fave because BLUE is my Fave color! LOL This kit is loaded with it! Love the Authentique "Classique" Collection. Here is a Lo I did using it. Its of our very first float trip.. I made it a romantic LO different for a float trip I know.. But I am a romantic at heart. Just couldn't help myself.


I used just about each on of the kits to make it.. Love the water color paints in the Mixed Art kit, the Main Kit had these Gorgeous papers, Alpha, a few of the flowers by Petaloo, the super Yummy Bo Bunny stamps (weeeee)  and the Mixed Passion had the larger flower and tiny blue Prima flowers and some of the Black pieces. Love this Kit to pieces I tell ya!! Here is some close ups..


Sorry about the shadows.. LOL the weather hasn't been that nice here.


Oh Oh I almost for got the AMAZING 12 x 12 Prima Mask!! It comes in the kit too!! LOVE IT!! Thank you for stopping by today! More to come so come on back to see more of this amazing kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment