Saturday, February 1, 2014

February KOM LO's

I just adored this KOM! So much fun and sooooo Many things to try!! It was everything I could do, not to lock myself in my room, and play the whole month away!! I decided to do something a little different with this kit and make my MIL and Mom Lo's for Valentines day. I had some supper sweet pics of them with their sweeties in my files.. Well I did snag the one off of FB of my MIL and FIL off of my SIL FB pics.. Shhhh Don't tell ok! LOL Here are those LO's..

I used everything from the Main KOM on this one.. Only added a little bit from the "Small Art Big Passion" (little white Petaloo flowers) and my stash Petaloo flowers (Rose and white colored flowers) The Red flowers are actually the pink Kaisercraft flowers in the Main KOM. I am going to teach ya how I colored them this month on the 6th along with how I colored the Timeless title. So stay tuned for that. In the mean time here are some close ups..


Loved the Gorgeous Kaisercraft "Keys to My Heart" Collection!!

Next up the one that I did of my MIL and FIL..
This one I also used the Main KOM with.. These papers from Inkido "Beautiful Memories" Collection totally fit what I want this LO to mean. The Blue Flowers(Petaloo) are from the "Mixed Passion Kit" and the blue mist is from the "Mixed art Kit"along with the Dimensional effects that I used on the chippy flourishes. The Yellow vines are Prima from a past kit that I felt worked well with the colors. Also the Kaisercraft butterfly stamp in the BG yellow 13 arts paint (From January KOM) and beautiful Creative Embellishment flourishes from my stash. The rest is in the kit. The pearl strand is actually from the pearl lace that I just removed the pearl section that is in the Main KOM. Here are some close ups of this one..


I took the Doilies in the Main KOM and added some transparence to the back of them to give them strength to stand alone and yet be see through.  

No comments:

Post a Comment