Friday, April 18, 2014

Creative Embellishments and Flying Unicorn April OTP

 Hello everyone! Hope everyones Friday is off to a good start! I have a collaboration project to share today, For Creative Embellishments and Flying Unicorn. That project is my KOM April OTP. Now this started from a idea that I had to make it for my DH... Hummm Me and manly?! Very rare do I scrap manly, so here I was going to do a OTP! Boy was I nuts.. As this project drove me to the edge and back to get it how I wanted it to look! I was going for a more traditional type of steampunk.  Ya know the Copper and Gold and silver.. I at first thought I could just whip me up some pipes.. Well that was a epic fail! LOL Lucky for me that Creative Embellishments had the pipes for me to use as well as all the gears and cogs! Here is some pics of the Project..





At My hubbys request I left the top embellishment low.. As he wants to place things on top! LOL so I did my best! You notice that I have burnt edges, that was a technique that I had learned how to do from Luthien Thye at Altered Alchemy's Esty shop.. Along with some more techniques and items to use. I just wanted to give a shout out to her. Love her tute so much!

Here is what I used from Creative Embellishments on this project..
Gears and Cogs in all sizes, small, medium and large.
Pipes Frame
Doily
Clock and Gears Cluster
Flourish Corners
Steampunk Corner set
Steampunk Frame

Here is what I used from Flying Unicorn..

OTP April KOM
7 Dots Nature Walk Collection Papers
Prima light bulb
Tim Holtz pen nib
Lumiere Paints in Halo Blue Gold, Metallic Rust, Gold, Pewter and Pearl White
Stampendous Embossing Enamel in Aged Silver
Flying Unicorn Adornments
Maya Road Ornate frames

Misc..
Hand made, screws and wings
watch parts
bottle caps
brown metallic paint

Hope you all enjoy and have a great day!!




1 comment:

  1. Well, I think this is fabulous! You are too hard on yourself! Great job on those alterations!

    ReplyDelete