Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Easter Card with Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! Here today to share a easter card that I made using Creative Embellishments. I love the detail on the wooden eggs! The cool chevrons panel was used to make wavy designs on this card, but in a different way! Curious yet?! Well let me show ya!


I made a egg shaped card! Perfect for Easter don't ya think?! I thought the chevrons was the perfect touch on my egg to have breaks in my patterns. I embossed some CS with a cuttlebug Damask folder, that is the blue sections. I also have it below the CE frame that the bunny is setting on. On the frame I used some puffy paint and then lightly rubbed some Jacquard Lumiere in "Halo violet gold" on. On the wooden egg and chevron pieces I applied gesso and then some Lumiere and Silks to give a variegated color like my background. Here are some Close ups..



 Here is the list of Creative Embellishments used:

Wooden Veneer Easter eggs Large
Chevron panel
Mini Ornate Frames

Other Products Used:
7 Dots Illuminations
Prima Flowers
Lumiere Paints
Silks
Doily
Card stock
CTMH Stamp

Thank You for Joining me today! Hope everyone had a awesome Easter!!


No comments:

Post a Comment