Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Getting My Grunge on With Creative Embellishments!

 Hey all! Glad ya could join me today! I have a LO to share today of my friends son. He just graduated and I wanted to make a LO that was totally manly.. No flowers! Uggg That was hard for me as I usually have to slip on in, but if there is one there will be more! LOL I used Flying Unicorn June KOM, as there was a perfect manly paper there from Riddersholm. Then the grunge kicked in and Creative Embellishment pieces started flying and well I gotter done! LOL Here is the LO..

I used 2 frame sets Bicycle chain with gears and Steampunk Chain with gears , got the pieces out of the Steampunk Chain with gears and then used them with the Bicycle chain with gears frame set. I used Jacquard Lumiere in Metallic rust applied that first with my finger to each chippie. The went back over it in areas with Lumiere Pewter. On this one still done with my finger lighter and not to cover the whole piece. I just wanted it to blend together looking like a old rusty chain. Edged all of them with Prima little inker in black coal. Then layered them on top of each other and made connection areas. To give the look of movement. Here are some close ups..





I thought they turned out pretty cool! I love playing with the chippies to see what kinds of effects I can achieve. Lots of FUN!!

Creative Embellishment Chippies used:
Steampunk Chain and Gears Frame
Bicycle Chain and Gears Frame

Thank you for joining me today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment