Sunday, August 31, 2014

KOM Sept Flying Unicorn My first reverse canvas!

Hi everyone! Sharing with you today My First reverse canvas!  I have seen so many gorgeous pieces I wanted to give it a go. We got a circle canvas in the Mixed Art Sept KOM. By the way this KIT is LOADED!! Just had to say that! LOL I played with this one a lot this month! Back to my canvas.. Here it is..


Lots of adornments Prima flowers and Prima Chippie pieces. Most came from the Mixed Passion KOM.
Here are some close ups..


I also used the Tim Holtz Stencil that was in the Main KOM to do the edging around my piece. I love that we get stencils in our kits. Always awesome ones too!! Here is a last little close up..


I wanted a soft romantic feel to this piece. I was picturing a romantic day in Paris.. I think it came out pretty ok. Happy that I did one! It was fun!!

Ok be back tomorrow with a new piece made from this AMAZING KOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment