Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Sweet Card For Creative Embellishments

Hello Everyone! Ok, so I just had to play with the Flower chippies at Creative Embellishments!! I have been watching Nicolle use them on several projects. I just had to play! LOL This months KOM at Flying Unicorn gave me the perfect opportunity to do so. I had just recently got in some coneflower chippies from Creative Embellishments and well this months KOM was purple soooooo I combined the 2 and made a cute little Card.

Here is the Card. The paper used is Pion and the Collection is "My Precious Daughter".


Here are a couple of close ups.


For the Chippy treatment I used a Faber-Castell big brush pen and colored the flower section of the flower. I didn't coat with gesso, I just covered the raw chippy. Then added highlights with a prima little inker in pastel violet. I then went over the "cone" section with a Faber-Castell black big brush pen. Then added some Dew Drop Brilliance in Galaxy gold to the tops. The lower section was again using some Dew Drop little inkers in green, 2 different colors of green. The little inkers could work as well. I used them on the Leafy Corner set too. just pounced around coloring in and then added a Dew Drop in white. For a added touch i added some versamark ink and dusted really lightly with some PearlEX to add shimmer. Very easy method of coloring these chippies. Fun too!

Creative Embellishment chippies
Coneflower
Leafy Corner Flourish set

Other items
Flying Unicorn KOM August

Talk to ya'll wonderful scrappy peeps later!

No comments:

Post a Comment