Monday, January 25, 2016

Petaloo and G45 Valentine's Day Hop

 Hello everyone!! Here today to share a super fun project!! This week we are teaming up with G45 for a Valentine's day hop. Weee all things I love!! Flowers from Petaloo Botanicas, and yummy G45 "Children's hour" collection!!
 Getting the fun started, I created a photo box complete with a mini album. This is a sweet treat for my Mom on Valentine's Day. It will have little special notes of love from all of us! Also of course pictures too! The pictures will come a little later, but I am gonna show you what it looks like without them. :)
Here is the box and album together..
IMG_2558

 Have I ever told you how much I LOVE how Petaloo flowers perfectly coordinated with G45 papers?!!! LOL I think I have, but just incase I will say it again! They Dooo so nicely too!! So all I have to worry about is how I want it to look, not if they match or not. 1 step removed, I like that A LOT!! Now let's take a stroll through the whole project..

Here is the box itself.. I loved playing with G45's "Children's Hour" Collection. It was really easy to come up with all that I needed for this Valentine's day box. The papers work well with one another. I used all of the February and May, well just about.. LOL Little dash of lace and of course those gorgeous Botanicals, Berry Picks and Vintage Velvets. Wha La a Valentine's box was born!

FullSizeRender (12)

IMG_2550
 I had some red velvet red ribbon in my stash to match those gorgeous Vintage velvets too!! Score I say! :) Now let's take a peek inside..

Inside the Lid..
IMG_2552

IMG_2553
 I used the Vintage Hydrangea Velvets throughout the whole piece. They have so many in one package you won't have a problem running out to fast at all! Here is the Mini Album. I have a page for each of us. My Hubs and Me, My kiddo's each have a page and then My Brother and his wife. Lots of lovin going on in this box! :)

My Hubs and Me page..

FullSizeRender (11)
Oh I also used one of my NEW Faves the Vintage Velvet Dogwoods!! LOVE THESE!!!

My Daughter's page..
FullSizeRender (10)

My Son's page.. Yes I used flowers too! Yummy Vintage Velvet Hydrangeas and Dogwood blooms. LOL It was a must to stick with the theme! That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

FullSizeRender (1)

My Brother and SIL page..
FullSizeRender (13)
 Super easy to make the mini too. Heck G45 does all the hard stuff, with their amazing images!! You just pick and layer what you want to use!! Get the "Children's Hour" Collection and you will be set allll year long!! Don't forget to throw you in some Petaloo too! No worries there either, because they WILL MATCH!

Thank you for joining me today!! Good luck on winning too!!

Petaloo Products used:
Vintage Velvet Hydrangea
Vintage Velvet Dogwood
Botanica Blooms
Berry Picks
Trims Lace Cream
G45  "Children's Hour" Collection
February
May
August
Chipboard
Other Items Used:
Flying Unicorn Venice Lace
CTMH trims

Hugs!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment